Day Coarse Water Rules
Tickets available from 7.30am until 7.00pm
If you require leaving the fishery in an emergency after these hours,
please call Mikey 07432551239 or Adam 07432551246.
- No plastic or imitation baits
- No rods to be left unattended at any time. Maximum distance permitted is the next swim or sensible distance. Please ask if you are unsure
- All anglers must have appropriate EA licenses
- No Keep nets to be use at any times
- All Fish shall be landed by nets not swung from the water
- All Feeder and Boom rigs must be free running. Not fixed or elasticated
- No braided mainline
- No swimming
- No use of boats n site. Only to be used by members of staff
- No guns, weapons or fires
- All fish returned to the water as quick as possible
- No transferring of fish between waters (unless instructed otherwise by a staff member)
- No fish to be taken or killed
- No drugs or heavy drinking
- No drunken behaviour
- No loud music
- No dogs, unless authorised by management
- No wading
- Vehicles must be parked in car parks provided and no driving or parking on the grass
- No litter to be left under any circumstances (including tea bags and cigarette buds), pegs will be checked
- 10mph speed limit at all times
- No fishing on a closed lake or stock pond
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- Only Clear Water Fisheries Landing nets/unhooking mats and Slings can be use on this site anyone found using any other fish care equipment will be asked to leave and a lifetime ban given.
- There will be a 1p debit card charge for the hire of fish care equipment anyone found not returning this equipment there card will be charged an added £200.
Clear Water Fisheries Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage to vehicles or loss or damage to possessions. You undertake any activity at this venue at entirely your own risk.
The rules are there in ensure you have a safe and pleasant visit. Anyone found not obeying the rules will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.