Skip to content
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS – CARP FISHING
- There is a 50% non- refundable deposit on all overnight bookings for fishing – we do not take bookings for day ticket angling (at the weekends) but please call and check availability as we may be able to accommodate you – particularly on week days.
- Where a customer has paid for their booking in full – and a cancellation is made (on their part) only 50 % will be refundable with 72 hours notice. If the fault lies with Clear Water Fisheries for example; the lakes are flooded or frozen and there is no alternative water to move customers too, then a full refund will be given or a credit note issued. All monies paid are non-refundable and non-transferable to other clients. Bookings can only be moved to another date 3 days or more prior to arrival.
- All weekend bookings for 48hrs must be paid for in full whether the angler fishes the full 48hrs or not. For example, a booking is made for 2 nights at a rate of £25 per night for an angler. The customer does not arrive on the Friday night but comes on the Saturday instead – because the swim has been held for the first 24hrs- they will still be charged for the full 48hrs.
- Any anglers fishing Monday to Friday and departing before the weekend must vacate the water by 12 midday on Friday so swims are clear for weekend anglers arriving. You must ensure that you arrive before 12 midday so that you maximise your full booking time.
- All visitors must report into reception and sign in, stating their reason for visiting. All day visitors must have left the site by the time stipulated at reception (alters with daylight hours over the year generally no later than 7pm during the summer months and 5pm during the winter months).
- Only one guest per angler and this must be a child or partner. All guests are chargeable at £5.00 per night.
- Clear Water Fisheries reserves the right to make any changes to individual or lake bookings if necessary.
- All overnight anglers must be over 16 – proof of identity may be required.
- Clear Water Fisheries accepts no responsibility for the loss or damage to any individual’s property or personal belongings whilst visiting the fishery. All anglers fish at their own risk.
- Bank Holidays – all carp lakes are a min of 48hr booking on all public Bank Holidays.