Day Ticket Carp Water Rules
If you need to leave the fishery in an emergency outside of these hours, please call 07702942325 or 07393709756
- No bait boats to be used at anytime.
- Only one guest per angler and this must be a child or partner. All guests are chargeable at £5.00 per night.
- No braided mainline. Monofilament only, minimum 15lbs breaking strain and 0.35mm diameter minimum.
- 3-rod limit maximum.
- Barbed hooks only.
- No plastic or imitation baits.
- No Nuts.
- No rods to be left unattended, please keep within a sensible distance of any rod being fished. If you are unsure, please ask a member of staff.
- All anglers must have appropriate EA licenses.
- Please use safe rigs only. They must be able to lose the lead easily, no fixed leads of any sort. Lead clip systems preferred. If you are unsure, please ask a member of staff.
- No doubling up on swims. One angler per peg only. The only exception is adult and child.
- No sacking of fish. Retention slings can be used i.e. 10 min period whilst sorting weighing equipment, unless authorised by a member of staff.
- Only fishing bivvys and brollys allowed, no tents of any kind.
- Always respect other anglers and do not cast in to their water.
- No swimming.
- No use of boats on site. Only to be used by members of staff.
- No guns, weapons or fires.
- All fish returned to the water as quickly as possible.
- No transferring of fish between waters (unless instructed otherwise by a staff member).
- No fish to be taken or killed.
- No drugs or heavy drinking.
- No drunken behaviour.
- No loud music.
- No dogs, unless authorised by management.
- No wading.
- Vehicles must be parked on the car parks provided and no driving or parking on the grass.
- No litter to be left under any circumstances (including tea bags and cigarette butts), pegs will be checked.
- 5mph speed limit at all times.
- No fishing on a closed lake or stock ponds.
- No bivvy/pegs to be left unattended for more than 3 hours.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only Clear Water Fisheries landing nets/unhooking mats and slings can be use on the site anyone found using any other fish care equipment will be asked to leave and issued with a lifetime ban.
- Clear Water Fisheries Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage to vehicles or loss or damage to possessions
You undertake any activity at this venue at entirely your own risk.
The rules are there in ensure you have a safe and pleasant visit. Anyone found not obeying the rules will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.